Animal Department Superintendents
Breeding Meat Goat — Tammy Rhyne (570-713-8722)
Breeding Sheep — Hannah Imgrund (570-428-2055)
Dairy Beef Feeder Steers — Eric Imgrund (570-522-0364)
Dairy Cattle — Eric Imgrund (570-522-0364)
Dairy Goats — Tammy Rhyne (570-713-8722)
Market Goats — Jennifer Mabus (570-922-4562)
Market Lamb — MHS Vocational Ag Dept (570-966-8232)
Market Steers — Joshua Franck (570-966-7669)
Market Swine — MHS Vocational Ag Dept (570-966-8232)
Poultry — Tyler Breech (570-556-4754)
Rabbits — Tanya Lantz (570-966-6865)
Animal Entry and Registration
DEADLINE: Animal Entries must be postmarked by July 7.
EXCEPTION: Dairy Goat Show entries must be postmarked by July 1.
Submit the paper form(s) with payment, payable to “UNION COUNTY WEST END FAIR”. Mail Entry Forms to the Superintendent of each Department, as noted on the entry form(s).
- Breeding Meat Goat Entry Form
- Breeding Sheep Entry Form
- Dairy Beef Feeder Steers Entry Form
- Dairy Cattle Entry Form
- Dairy Goat Entry Form
- Market Goat Entry Form
- Market Steer and Breeding Beef Entry Form
- Market Swine and Market Lamb Entry Form
- Rabbit Entry Form
Please note: The Certificate of Veterinary Inspection (health certificate) is provided by each veterinarian.
See the PA Dept of Agriculture Animal Health Rules and Regulations (link in sidebar) for additional animal health requirements.
4H-FFA Members MUST help at the Tuesday cleanup after the fair to receive premium checks. Premium checks will be distributed after clean up. If members are not available to help due to 4H or FFA event, checks will be mailed.
- Exhibitor must enter the Showmanship Class when pre-registering exhibits.
- 4H or FFA members must be present and have charge of their animals at the time of judging.
- In the event of 2 or more animals owned by one exhibitor in the same class, the second animal must be shown by a 4H or FFA member.
- Dress code rules will be enforced and Hat Numbers are required.
- The exhibitor must show the animal in the open show.