Animal Entry and Registration
JULY 7 – All Livestock Exhibits must be PRE-REGISTERED. Animal Entry Forms are available on the fair website. Do NOT use the Exhibit Registration and Entry Form for animal entries.
EXCEPTIONS: JULY 1 – Dairy Goat Entry Deadline. JULY 21 – Poultry Entry Deadline.
Submit the paper form(s) with payment, payable to “UNION COUNTY WEST END FAIR”. Mail Entry Forms to the Superintendent of each Department, as noted on the entry form(s).
- Breeding Beef Entry Form
- Breeding Meat Goat Entry Form
- Breeding Sheep Entry Form
- Dairy Beef Feeder Steers Entry Form
- Dairy Cattle Entry Form
- Dairy Goat Entry Form
- Market Goat Entry Form
- Market Lamb Entry Form
- Market Steer Entry Form
- Market Swine Entry Form
- Poultry Entry Form
- Rabbit Entry Form
Please note: The Certificate of Veterinary Inspection (health certificate) is provided by each veterinarian.
See the PA Dept of Agriculture Animal Health Rules and Regulations (link in sidebar) for additional animal health requirements.
4H-FFA Members MUST help at the Tuesday cleanup after the fair to receive premium checks. Premium checks will be distributed after clean up. If members are not available to help due to 4H or FFA event, checks will be mailed.
Show Ring Rules
- Exhibitor must enter the Showmanship Class when pre-registering exhibits.
- 4H or FFA members must be present and have charge of their animals at the time of judging.
- In the event of 2 or more animals owned by one exhibitor in the same class, the second animal must be shown by a 4H or FFA member of Union County 4-H and the following FFA Chapters: Lewisburg, Mifflinburg or Milton.
- Dress code rules will be enforced and Hat Numbers are required.
- The exhibitor must show the animal in the open show.
- In the event of an unforeseen circumstance, a substitute showman that is pre-approved by the Livestock Superintendent or his/her designee may be permitted to replace a showman. The substitute showman must be a resident of Union County 4-H or a member of the following FFA Chapters: Lewisburg, Mifflinburg or Milton.