SUPERINTENDENT: Lucas Criswell | Phone: 570-412-0706
ALL contestants participating in this department MUST sign a waiver of liability.
- Everyone will be charged admission to the fairgrounds, including pull participants.
- No alcoholic beverages are permitted on the fairgrounds.
- All pullers must sign a waiver of liability. The Fair Association is not liable for accidents or injuries.
- All pulling vehicles will be one entry per class to be determined by lottery draw picked by registration officials.
- All pulling vehicles will be weighed in for class and hitch checked to remain in staging area no allowance.
- All pulling vehicles over 30% factory R.P.M.s must have side shields and bell housing protection.
- All pulling vehicles will be subject to a random tech inspection.
- No excess speeding or horseplay in the pit area.
- Only officials, sled operator and pullers are permitted on the track.
- Any disputes will be between the puller and the Contest Committee only.
- Contest Committee has the right to reject any or all entries and/or change the rules.
- Contest Committee has the right to add weight or start class over.
- All entry fee refunds or prize money must be picked up that night or will be forfeited.
Hooking and Unhooking
- The flagman will start and finish all hooks.
- All pulling vehicles must remain in neutral while hooking and unhooking.
- All pullers will have a 3-minute time limit to hook.
- All pullers will have two attempts to start sled from tight hitch no jerking.
- No portion of pulling vehicle shall interfere with sled or hitch during a pull.
- Full pull line will be determined by the committee.
- First puller is test puller with option to come back for a re-hook last.
- Driver must remain seated with one hand on the wheel at all times.
- All drivers are responsible for their own equipment.
- Any loss of equipment or weights while hooked to sled and under the green flag will result in disqualification.
- First puller disqualification will void the option for repull.