SUPERINTENDENT: Lucas Criswell | Phone: 570-412-0706
ALL contestants participating in this department MUST sign a waiver of liability.
Sunday, Aug 6, 2023, 1:00 PM
CONTACTS: D.J. Boop (570-412-0557)
ENTRY FEES: $10 per class
WEIGH IN / REGISTRATION: NOON – 1:00 PM
Stock: $40 $35 $30 $25 $10
|1||22211||1,000||Stock No Pace - Youth 8-15yr. olds|
|2||22210||1,000||Stock No Pace|
|3||22227||1,100||Stock No Pace - Youth 8-15yr. olds|
|4||22212||1,100||Stock No Pace|
|5||22220||1,100||Stock No Pace - Youth 8-15yr. olds Pull Off|
Stock Garden Tractor Rules
- Must be minimum of 8 years of age and be able to work the clutch without help.
- Must wear helmet in youth class.
- Pump gas only, no racing fuel or alcohol. No higher than .750 specific gravity.
- No duals, studs or chains with tire size 23×10.50×12.
- Stock tractors must be manufacturer’s model.
- Hitch height of 10”.
- No cut tires.
- 4000 RPM limit will be checked randomly.
- 14 horsepower, single cylinder standard O.E.M. stroke.
- 20 foot safety zone for checking anything.
- Intake runners stock length, no spacers or adapters. 1” maximum venture bore no velocity stacks.
- Tractors must have wheelie bars that will support weight of tractor.
- Flywheels must be shrouded 360 degrees, clutches 180 degrees.
- Youth class may have only ONE coach on the track.
- No aluminum heads.
- Youth Classes Only: At the conclusion of the second youth class, distances from both classes will be added together. The top 15 distances will be eligible to pull in the pull off.