EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY: Fair entries are still being accepted but MUST be brought to the fair with your exhibits. There is NO internet connection at the fairgrounds, thus electronic and email submissions will not be received.
For questions regarding entering exhibits, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration Deadline: July 15.
Online Registration is closed.
Registration Tips for Exhibitors
Please Read Before Entering Exhibits — The following tips will assist you in the registration process.
- Review the Exhibitor Rules.
- Make sure you are eligible to enter exhibits:
– Youth Under 19 must be under age 19 on January 1.
– 4H-FFA entries are limited to Union County 4-H Club and FFA Members (Mifflinburg, Lewisburg and Milton Clubs).
- Select the Department you plan to enter exhibits in.
- Review Department Rules and additional information for each exhibit.
- Add each exhibit you wish to enter.
- Continue to the next department and add exhibits until finished.
- View the shopping cart and click on “Register Now” to enter your exhibitor information.
- Youth under age 18 MUST include a parent / guardian name.
- Upon submission, you will receive your exhibit registration information that was submitted via email to the email address provided during registration.
If you prefer to register by mail, please visit the Forms and Downloads page to download the Exhibit Registration and Entry Form – must be postmarked no later than July 15.