For questions regarding entering exhibits, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration Tips for Exhibitors
Please Read Before Entering Exhibits — The following tips will assist you in the registration process.
- Review the Exhibitor Rules, Department Rules and additional information for each exhibit you plan to enter at the fair.
- Make sure you are eligible to enter exhibits:
– Youth Under 19 must be under age 19 on January 1.
– 4H-FFA exhibitors must be Union County 4H and FFA members.
- Select the department you plan to enter exhibits in.
- Add each exhibit you wish to enter.
- When finished with a department, use the breadcrumb links to go back to the beginning. Breadcrumb links example:
Home » Exhibit Registration » »
- After adding all the exhibits you plan to register, click on “Register Now” to enter your exhibitor information.
- NOTE: 1 entry per class per exhibitor.
- Youth under age 18 MUST include a parent / guardian name.
- Upon submission, you will receive your exhibit registration information that was submitted via email to the email address provided during registration.
If you prefer to register by mail, please visit the Forms and Downloads page to download the Exhibit Registration and Entry Form – must be postmarked no later than July 15.