SUPERINTENDENT: Lucas Criswell | Phone: 570-412-0706
Parents of ALL contestants participating in this department MUST sign a waiver of liability.
Monday, August 2, 2021, 6:30 PM
CONTACT: Alan Ard (570-412-0663) / Lucas Criswell (570-412-0706)
PREMIUMS: $5, $4, $3
Registration — 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM
|22||3||Kiddie Pulls: Boys and Girls Ages 3-10|
Trophies awarded to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners in each age group.
Standard tractor with two drive wheels will be supplied. Tractor is hitched to a special weight transfer sled. Sled has a weight box to which weights are added as needed.
- Competition by ages 3 through 10 years.
- Boys and Girls pull against each other by age.
- Distance each contestant pulls the weight sled is measured and recorded.
- Weight is added to sled as required to determine each category winner.
- No use of hands to roll rear tires.
- All movement of tractor must be forward by pedaling (leg power only).
- No backing up and snatching of slide.
- Disqualification for feet or foot being removed from pedals or touching surface of track.
- Winners of each class pulls the most weight the longest distance by pedaling tractor and weight slide plus weights, the longest distance.
- Pull-off will be held when two or more contestants perform a full pull. Additional weight will be added to transfer sled.
- Judge’s decisions are final.
- PARENTS OF CONTESTANTS MUST REGISTER AND SIGN A WAIVER OF LIABILITY FOR THEIR CHILD.
- Only contest helpers, the puller and puller’s parents permitted on Track during pull. Photographers will also be permitted on Track, with the approval of the superintendent.