CONTACT: Nancy Imgrund | Phone: 570-522-0364
- 4H Members who wish to exhibit in Open Class must register in Open Class.
- All 4H posters are 14″ x 22″.
- All 4H judging will be done on Saturday after Round Up. No 4H Entries accepted Sunday or Monday.
General Exhibit Entry
DEADLINE: Exhibit Entries must be postmarked by July 15.
Mail the *Exhibit Registration and Entry Form to:
110 Rand Rd
Mifflinburg, PA 17844
570-765-1830 – Evenings after 7
Contact Idella with questions regarding Exhibits, Premiums, Classes, etc.
*Do NOT use the Exhibit Registration and Entry form for Animals or Contests.
Committee’s Choice Award — Outstanding Educational Display for Youth
Sponsored by Wanda Stamm
This award is in memory of John Stamm, Jr., who firmly believed that the written/printed word was our lifeline to the past as well as the future.
- Open to children ages 6-12, Open Class or 4H.
- Does NOT need to be farm related.
- Must include research information, i.e., documentation describing the process or information learned.
- A joint family project is encouraged — siblings, parents, grandparents. The child should participate as much as possible with help from the family.