The Union County West End Fair may impose additional rules and regulations to ensure the safety and well-being of visitors, fair personnel and the animals at the fair. All exhibitors must check the Premium Book or the website to ensure compliance with all requirements.
Unless noted, all downloads are PDF Format and require Acrobat Reader for viewing. Get Acrobat Reader.
Support the Union County West End Fair
Make a Donation (PDF) – The Union County West End Fair is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. All donations are tax deductible as allowed by law.
NOTE: Do NOT enter your Exhibitor Number from previous years as the numbers change. Fair Staff will enter the Exhibitor number when your entries are registered. Do NOT use the Exhibit Registration and Entry form for Animals Exhibits.
Animal Exhibit Entry Forms
NOTE: Do NOT enter your Exhibitor Number from previous years or from your General Exhibit Entries. The numbers change from year to year and may not be the same in the Animal and General Exhibit systems. Fair Staff will enter the Exhibitor number when your entries are registered.
- Breeding Beef Entry Form
- Breeding Meat Goat Entry Form
- Breeding Sheep Entry Form
- Dairy Beef Feeder Steers Entry Form
- Dairy Cattle Entry Form
- Dairy Goat Entry Form
- Market Goat Entry Form
- Market Lamb Entry Form
- Market Steer Entry Form
- Market Swine Entry Form
- Poultry Entry Form
- Rabbit Entry Form
Livestock Sale Forms
Concession Vendor Forms
- Camper Reservation Form
- Food Ground Reservation Form
- Indoor Building Space Reservation Form
- Non-Food Ground Reservation Form
- Permanent Stand Reservation Form
- Vendor Liability Waiver Form (non-insured vendors)
- Fair Queen Application
- Little Miss Application – Ages 8-11
- Princess Application – Ages 12-15
- Tiny Tassel Application – Ages 5-7
Fair Logos for MEDIA
- Fair Logos – This is a ZIP File with several file types.