The Union County West End Fair may impose additional rules and regulations to ensure the safety and well-being of visitors, fair personnel and the animals at the fair. All exhibitors must check the Premium Book or the website to ensure compliance with all requirements.
Unless noted, all downloads are PDF Format and require Acrobat Reader for viewing. Get Acrobat Reader.
Support the Union County West End Fair
Make a Donation (PDF) – The Union County West End Fair is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. All donations are tax deductible as allowed by law.
Fair Book and Premium Guide
The complete 2019 Fair Book and Fair Book Sections can be downloaded below.
- 2019 UCWEF Premium Book
- Book 1 – Animal Exhibits (Open Class and 4H-FFA)
- Book 2 – 4H and Vocational Ag (4H and FFA Members Only)
- Book 3 – Open Class Exhibits (All Ages)
- Book 4 – Tractor Pulls
Do NOT use the Exhibit Registration and Entry form for Animals or Contests.
Animal Exhibit Entry Forms
- Breeding Beef Entry Form
- Breeding Meat Goat Entry Form
- Breeding Sheep Entry Form
- Dairy Beef Feeder Steers Entry Form
- Dairy Cattle Entry Form
- Dairy Goat Entry Form
- Market Goat Entry Form
- Market Steer Entry Form
- Market Swine and Market Lamb Entry Form
- Poultry Entry Form
- Rabbit Entry Form
Livestock Sale Forms
Concession Vendor Forms
- Camper Reservation Form
- Food Ground Reservation Form
- Indoor Building Space Reservation Form
- Non-Food Ground Reservation Form
- Permanent Stand Reservation Form
- Vendor Liability Waiver Form (non-insured vendors)
- Fair Queen Application
- Little Miss Application – Ages 8-11
- Princess Application – Ages 12-15
- Tiny Tassel Application – Ages 5-7
Fair Logos for MEDIA
- Fair Logos – This is a ZIP File with several file types.