SUPERINTENDENT: Lucas Criswell | Phone: 570-412-0706
ALL contestants participating in this department MUST sign a waiver of liability.
Wednesday, August 5, 2020, 6:30 PM
ENTRY FEES: $15
WEIGH IN / REGISTRATION: 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM
PREMIUMS: $60 $50 $40 $30 $20
|1||22100||4,500||Farm Pace - 15.5x38, 16.9x34|
|2||22105||5,500||Farm Pace - 15.5x38, 16.9x34|
|3||22126||6,500||Farm Pace - 18.4x38|
|4||22180||7,500||Farm Pace - 18.4x38|
Farm Stock Tractor Rules
- Tractors with rubber tires, no duals, no 4-wheel drive, tire studs or chains (except unlimited)
- Single turbocharger with no larger than 3” in and 3” out.
- Drawbar height to be 20” length, 24” from center of axle, no loose hanging or top bracing.
- Drawbar to be 1 inch thick no less than 1/2 inch, 4” diameter hole no more than 1 1/2 inch from back edge.
- No pressurized tanks except LP gas.
- Engine fans must be shrouded.
- Exhaust must discharge upward above the highest point.
- Weight bracket must be 11 ft from the center of the axle to the front of the weights.
- All tractors must have hood and grill.
- Maximum pace speed will be 3 miles per hour.
- 60 foot safety zone for changing anything.
- No front cut tires allowed such as tapering of cleat or extra ribs on cleat.
- No top cut tires allowed from 14,000 pounds and up.
- No water injection allowed.
- One barrel up draft carburetor only.
- If using a smaller diameter tire, one size wider is allowed.