CONTACT: Missy Weidensaul | 570-412-2712 | email@example.com
SPONSORS: Gunzey’s Hot Sausage, Eclecticalities, Josh Franck Trucking and Flag Car Service, C.H. Waltz and Sons, Open Door Gallery, Wolf’s Jewelry and Brett Hosterman Photography and Design.
Tuesday, August 1, 2017, 7:00 PM – Parent/Contestant Meeting and Dress Rehearsal at the Fairgrounds
Sunday, August 5, 2018 – 3:00 PM
The pageant order will be Tiny Tassel, Little Miss, Princess and conclude with Queen.
- Contestants must complete and submit the 2017 Fair Queen Application.
- Registration Packet must be submitted by July 1 to:
1440 Grand Valley Road
Mifflinburg, PA 17844
OFFICIAL PA FAIR QUEEN PROGRAM RULES
Each Fair Queen contestant must:
- Be a female who is a U.S. citizen and a resident of Pennsylvania.
- Be at least age 16 but no older than 20 years of age as of June 1 of the year entering the local contest.
- Be certified as the winner by the local fair where she was crowned.
- Have not been a former local Fair Queen winner, nor a former PA Fair Queen contestant.
- Not hold any other State title for any other commodity group or pageant during her reign.
- Have her parent(s)’ or guardian(s)’ consent to enter the competition.
- Be single, have never been married, have not been pregnant nor given birth to a child.
- Act in accordance with the PA Fair Queen “Behavior Policy”
- Meet all time commitments, Queen obligations, and “Dress Code” as set forth by the PA Fair Queen Program
UNION COUNTY WEST END FAIR QUEEN PROGRAM RULES
Each Fair Queen Contestant must:
- Be a resident of Union County.
- Must have at least a 2.5 grade point average.
- Meet all time commitments and Queen obligations as set by the Union County West End Fair Queen Program Committee.
- Must have a keen interest in promoting the Union County West End Fair as an agricultural fair.
- Must possess a wholesome attitude and willingness to promote the Union County West End Fair.
- If the Queen or Runner-Up cannot abide by the rules, she will be revoked of her title and the crown and sash must be returned to the Union County West End Fair.
The PA Fair Queen Program is the governing body of all county fair queen programs. Any Rules put in place by the Union County West End Fair Queen Program are additional to the rules by the PA Fair Queen Program.
(updated for 2017 Fair)