Unless noted, all downloads are PDF Format and require Acrobat Reader for viewing. Get Acrobat Reader.
The Union County West End Fair may impose additional rules and regulations to ensure the safety and well-being of visitors, fair personnel and the animals at the fair. All exhibitors must check the Premium Book or the website to ensure compliance with all requirements.
Support the Union County West End Fair
Make a Donation (PDF) – The Union County West End Fair is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. All donations are tax deductible as allowed by law.
Fair Book and Premium Guide
2018 UCWEF Premium Book (5.8 MB) – the complete Fair Book, includes all sections below and the Schedule.
Fair Book Sections – smaller sections of the Fair Book can be downloaded. All sections include the Cover, Index, Schedule, Rules and Addendum pages.
- Book 1 – 2018 Animal Exhibits (Open Class / 4H-FFA)
- Book 2 – 2018 4H-FFA Exhibits (4H and FFA Members Only)
- Book 3 – 2018 Open Class Exhibits (All Ages)
- Book 4 – 2018 Major Contests (Pulls, Mountainman, Fair Queen and More)
Do NOT use the Exhibit Registration and Entry form for Animals or Contests.
Animal Exhibit Entry Forms
- Breeding Meat Goat Entry Form
- Breeding Sheep Entry Form
- Dairy Beef Feeder Steers Entry Form
- Dairy Cattle Entry Form
- Dairy Goat Entry Form
- Market Goat Entry Form
- Market Steer and Breeding Beef Entry Form
- Market Swine and Market Lamb Entry Form
- Rabbit Entry Form
Livestock Sale Forms
Concession Vendor Forms
- Camper Reservation Form
- Food Ground Reservation Form
- Indoor Building Space Reservation Form
- Non-Food Ground Reservation Form
- Permanent Stand Reservation Form
- Vendor Liability Waiver Form (non-insured vendors)
- Fair Queen Application
- Little Miss Application – Ages 8-11
- Princess Application – Ages 12-15
- Tiny Tassel Application – Ages 5-7