SUPERINTENDENT: Lucas Criswell | Phone: 570-412-0706
ALL contestants participating in this department MUST sign a waiver of liability.
Wednesday, August 7, 2019, 6:30 PM
ENTRY FEES: $15 – Farm Stock classes, $20 – Classic Super Stock & Snyder County classes
WEIGH IN / REGISTRATION: 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM
PREMIUMS: $60 $50 $40 $30 $20
|1||22100||4,000||Farm No Pace - 15.5x38, 16.9x34|
|2||22105||4,500||Farm Pace - 15.5x38, 16.9x34|
|3||22126||6,600||Classic Super Stock|
|4||22180||13,000||Snyder Co. Off the Farm No Pace|
|5||22120||5,000||Farm No Pace - 15.5x38, 16.9x34|
|6||22190||10,500||Snyder Co. Hot Stock - Points|
|7||22125||5,500||Farm Pace - 15.5x38, 16.9x34|
Farm Stock Tractor Rules
- Tractors with rubber tires, no duals, no 4-wheel drive, tire studs or chains (except unlimited)
- Single turbocharger with no larger than 3” in and 3” out.
- Drawbar height to be 20” length, 24” from center of axle, no loose hanging or top bracing.
- Drawbar to be 1 inch thick no less than 1/2 inch, 4” diameter hole no more than 1 1/2 inch from back edge.
- No pressurized tanks except LP gas.
- Engine fans must be shrouded.
- Exhaust must discharge upward above the highest point.
- Weight bracket must be 11 ft from the center of the axle to the front of the weights.
- All tractors must have hood and grill.
- Maximum pace speed will be 3 miles per hour.
- 60 foot safety zone for changing anything.
- No front cut tires allowed such as tapering of cleat or extra ribs on cleat.
- No top cut tires allowed from 14,000 pounds and up.
- No water injection allowed.
- One barrel up draft carburetor only.
- If using a smaller diameter tire, one size wider is allowed.
Hot Stock and Off the Farm Tractor Rules
For Hot Stock and Off the Farm Tractor rules use Snyder County Tractor Pullers Association rules, available online at www.sctpapullers.com.
Classic Super Stock Rules
For Classic Super Stock rules use Interstate Truck and Tractor Pullers 6000 Classic Tractor rules, available online at http://www.interstatepullers.com/6000-classic-mod.