CONTACT: Tammy Rhyne | Phone: 570-713-8722
ENTRY FEE: $2.00 per animal
Payment is due with entry form and must be postmarked by July 7. There will be absolutely no substitutions after the July 7 Entry Deadline, including arrival day at the fair.
Open Class Entries are limited to Montour, Northumberland, Snyder and Union Counties.
- Animals must be owned, tagged and identified by May 15. A maximum of four animals may be tagged and a maximum of two animals shown. Scrapie tag will be required for all market goats regardless of sex.
- An animal may show in one class only. Meat Breeding Does cannot show in Market Goat Division and vice versa.
- All goats must bear an official USDN Aphis Scrapie program ear tag. Exceptions are only those goats that have a registration tattoo and have been coded with a premise ID number.
- All goats must have an official health certificate issued by an accredited veterinarian within 30 days prior to the opening date of the Fair.
- No more than 4 maximum animals per exhibitor and no more than 2 per class.