CONTACT: Joshua Franck | Phone: 570-966-7669
$6.00 per animal, Union County Residents.
$10.00 per animal, all others.
Payment is due with entry form and must be postmarked no later than July 7. There will be absolutely no substitutions after the July 7 Entry Deadline, including arrival day at the fair.
NOTE: Entries MUST Be Mailed In / No Drop Offs!
4-H and FFA Entries are limited to residents of Union County.
Open Class Entries are limited to Montour, Northumberland, Snyder and Union Counties.
- Breeding Beef Cattle shall be free of infectious and transmissible diseases. Shipping fever shots required.
- All breeding cattle must have an official Certificate of Veterinary inspection.
- Animals must be identified by June 1.
- Exhibitors must be present and have charge of their animals at the time of judging in the show ring.
- All breeding beef cattle must be naturally polled or dehorned.
- Animals must be registered in the exhibitor’s name.
- All cattle must be owned by the exhibitor.
- Animals must be of 100% American Beef breed bloodline (purebred or any combination).
Section 1 – Breeding Beef
SECTIONS and BREEDS
There will be no breed separation. The following breeds qualify as 100% American Beef.
A – Angus, B – Brahman, C – Brangus, D – Charolais, E – Chianina, F – Hereford, G – Limousin, H – Maine-Anjou, I – Simmental, J – Shorthorn