CONTACT: Betty Bronson | Phone: 570-441-7727
This is a one day event.
No pens will be available, except 4H-FFA animals.
All animals must be on the grounds and checked in no later than 9 AM.
$2.00 per animal, Union County 4H and FFA ONLY.
$4.00 per animal, all others.
No entry fee for group classes.
LATE ENTRY FEE:
$8.00 per animal; late entries will only be accepted to make a breed official.
Payment is due with entry form and must be postmarked by July 1.
- American Dairy Goat Association rules shall govern the conduct of the show.
- Only American Dairy Goat Association, American Goat Society and Canadian Goat Society registered and recorded animals may be shown in official American Dairy Goat Association shows.
- Original registration papers must accompany animals over 6 months of age. No pending papers or substitutions will be approved. Original registration certificate or duplicate application stamped by the ADGA office is required for all animals under 6 months of age.
- Lease form must be on file with the ADGA; a copy must accompany each leased animal.
- The base date for computing age of animals shall be the date of the show.
- Only Does entered in age classes may be shown in group classes.
- All animals must have an official legible breed registration tattoo.
- Junior and Senior shows are not separately sanctioned.
- Substitutions are allowed within the breed.
- Official health certificate issued by accredited veterinarian shall accompany all goats. All health certificates will be checked.
- There is no limit in individual classes.
- Group classes are limited to 2 per exhibitor.
- No horned animals allowed.
- There will be no changes to the printed show order.
Section 11 – Dairy Goats
SECTIONS and BREEDS
A — Alpine, B — Lamancha, C — Toggenburg, D — Nubian, E — Saanen, F — Other Purebred, G — Recorded Grades