CONTACT: Charles Kessler | Phone: 570-966-8232
ENTRY FEE: $3.00 per animal
Payment is due with entry form and must be postmarked by July 7. There will be absolutely no substitutions after the July 7 Entry Deadline, including arrival day at the fair.
4-H and FFA Entries are limited to residents of Union County.
- 4H & FFA members must be present and have charge of their animals at the time of judging.
- Animals must be owned and identified by May 15. A maximum of four animals may be tagged and a maximum of two animals shown.
- All market swine must have an official Certificate of Veterinary inspection.
- All market animals will be weighed at the time and place designated by the livestock sale committee.
- Prior to judging, all swine shall be washed and properly fitted. If clipped, must be 3/4” or longer.
- Fair will only furnish a reasonable amount of initial bedding for animals housed in the sheep barn. Swine bedded in the swine barn must be bedded with pine shavings only. No straw or sawdust permitted.
- Due to weight variances and weight limits, the number of weight classes will be set by the fair.
- Animals to be sold at the Livestock Sale must weigh between 220 to 290 lbs. at weigh-in.