CONTACT: Nancy Imgrund | Phone: 570-522-0364
- 4H Members who wish to exhibit in Open Class must register in Open Class.
- All 4H posters are 14″ x 22″.
- All 4H judging will be done on Saturday after Round Up. No 4H Entries accepted Sunday or Monday.
General Exhibit Entry
DEADLINE: Exhibit Entries must be postmarked by July 15.
Download the 2017 Exhibit Registration and Entry Form
110 Rand Rd
Mifflinburg, PA 17844
Contact Idella with questions regarding Exhibits, Premiums, Classes, Sections, etc.
Committee’s Choice Award — Outstanding Educational Display for Youth
Sponsored by Wanda Stamm
This award is in memory of John Stamm, Jr., who firmly believed that the written/printed word was our lifeline to the past as well as the future.
- Open to children ages 6-12, Open Class or 4H.
- Does NOT need to be farm related.
- Must include research information, i.e., documentation describing the process or information learned.
- A joint family project is encouraged — siblings, parents, grandparents. The child should participate as much as possible with help from the family.